Απόδοση: Κ. Χ. Μύρης
Μουσική: Ελένη Καραϊνδρου
Τ Ρ Ω Α Δ Ε Σ / ΠΑΡΟΔΟΣ: Της πατρίδας η γη
Τροία
πεντάρφανη,
ρημάζεις και σέρνεις το χορό της συμφοράς
και ζωντανούς και
πεθαμένους.
Με ξεριζώνουν απ της πατρίδας τη γη
και μ οδηγούν στης
θάλασσας τα μάκρη
Τροία πεντάρφανη,
σε χέρια ποιά θα με πουλήσουν
σκλάβα;
σε χέρια ποιά θα με πουλήσουν σκλάβα;
Με ξεριζώνουν απ της
πατρίδας τη γη.
Με ξεριζώνουν
T R O J A N W O M E N / PARODOS: The land I call
home
Oh, oh, oh
Troy, orphaned Troy,
Youre failing into
ruins
dragging along to the
dance of misfortune
both the dead and those
alive.
Theyre uprooting me from the land
I call home,
leading me
to the far reaches of
the sea.
Troy, orphaned Troy,
Which hands
shall I be sold to
as a slave?
Which hands shall I be sold to
as a
slave?
Theyre uprooting me from the land
I call home,
Theyre
uprooting me
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten